9 september 2011

Fridaaaaay + Dag 9 - någon/något jag saknar

I think I'm gonna write this is english so that the people I miss actually understands something, haha.
But first, my day. Today I haven't done anything. Or I was in school and well, it was school. Later I'm gonna go to the gym and then maybe do something with Embla. Petra just came here and I'm gonna cut her sidecut, yayyy. Haha it's weird to write in english..
Okay, so Day 9 - someone/something I miss. Well, I miss all the people that were in St Raphaël this summer. Especially a few special persons. I think you all know who I'm thinking of so even if I don't mention you I probably still miss you. Some persons (and places) that I really miss are:

Laura and Tato !
My California girl, Sanna!
Hehe my italiano ;)
And i actually really miss living with this weirdo
St. Raphaël / Fréjus
Martinique (went there in December last year, AWESOME)
Love you heart

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar